Know what you're looking for?
Here are our
Can't find what you're looking for? Search our site here!
The Liberty Greys
6th Regiment, 1st Division, ANV
Any Fate but Submission!
Check here for special anouncements!
Image created by Karen Jean, 35th VA
The Confederacy in New England
means that the history of this
heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be
trained by Northern school teachers; learn from Northern school books
THEIR version of the war; and taught to regard our gallant dead as
traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects of derision."
Our next event is the November meeting, which will be held this Sunday, November 6, at the Tri State Truck Center, in Shrewsbury, MA. Doors open at 12:00, with the meeting to begin at 1:00. Please remember to set your clocks back, in order to arrive at the correct time. I hope every one of our units will have a representative at this important meeting. Here are directions:
Here is the proposed agenda:
1:00pm- Meeting opens
2. Roll Call of Units – Major Perkins
3. Welcome and opening remarks – Colonel Jones
4. Election of Colonel – Major Perkins
5. Ratification of Lt. Col. and Sgt. Major – Colonel
6. Announcement of Regimental Staff – Colonel
7. Discussion on ANV Convention, proxies. - Colonel
8. Proposed events for 2017 – Marc Bassos
9. Setting of date for annual business meeting. – Colonel
10. Discussion regarding Recruiting/Retention.
11. Open discussion of general topics – Colonel
Approx. 4:00pm – Meeting closes